blog

blog

Pages


Home ||||||||||||||| More About Us ||||||||||||||| Contact Info

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Since the last time we talked

Hi readers!
This is the first update I have done, and I've got several things to talk about.

{this was his regular temperature throughout the first week of January}
First of all, for the last few weeks, little Joshua has not been feeling great. It started with RSV, then he ended up getting an ear infection, and now he's teething. It has been hard, but he is much better! Saturday he even went to his best friend's 2nd birthday party! The party was so much fun, it even had a photo booth which was probably my favorite part.

{These photos were taken by our amazing friend Libby Gutierrez}
Also, Monday was my husband's birthday! So, he is now 23! Over the weekend I made him banana pudding and threw him a small surprise party. On Monday I made him breakfast in bed, J made him a cute little birthday card, and we sang him "happy birthday" to wake him up.

Now that everything getting back to normal, we've been exploring our new neighborhood a ton and just having a blast together. J has even started walking pushing his walker and can now balance very well standing up. I predict he will be walking by valentines day! He will be nine months on Sunday so I plan on doing a nine month update after his check up. Anyway, to end this post, I'm sharing the pictures we've taken the past few days.



























Hope to make you smile! Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment